The third L4H summer school will be held online from 19 March 2021 (welcome/kick-off) to 05 May 2021 (final presentation)
It is structured around different lighting needs of different user groups (children, elderly people, etc.) in the context of Healthcare Environments. It will provide mindsets, background and scientific knowledge of health research on light in healthcare institutions.
The module will present students with the different available tools, concepts and research findings that will support their designs. This will be achieved in two distinct ways: (1) by exposing students to examples of health research in different fields; and (2) by guiding students to learn how to conduct their own health research and data collection: what can be measured, and how measurements get interpreted.
The students will have access to recorded lectures and have meetings with experts for further discussion.
- Module 1 – Introduction – Friday 19 March 21 14:00 CET
- Module 2 – Daylight – Friday 26 March 14:00 CET
- Module 3 – Dynamic and Interactive Lighting – Friday 9 April 14:00 CET
- Module 4 – BioFeedback and Measuring Devices – Friday 16 April 14:00 CET
- Module 5 – Final project – Friday 23 April 14:00 CET – presentations on Wednesday 5 May 14:00 CET